Saturday, January 7, 2012

Update coming soon....

It’s been quite a few years since I last updated my story, reason being I lost my blog password. So I’m creating a new one, so you must be patient. I've tried many times to get in and recover my password, but everything I've tried hasn't worked. Finely I think they must have suspended my blog, I just don’t understand what happened because it’s still showing up on the web. If anyone knows how to get it back, can you please let me know?  


Please read my old blog, see link below...I will add a post soon!

1 comment:

  1. My Dear Angie
    You have touched many hearts already & will continue to not only inspire, but assist others who may suffer from same or similar condition, or love someone who does. Thank you for your ability to reach others. Love you tons my dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete